Influencer Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
*Please note this position is in Dallas, Texas and requires you to be in office!
This is a DREAM job for the right person! We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of our current Influencer program. At this stage of our evolution as a company, we’re looking for someone to come in to help maintain and grow our presence in the affiliate marketing world. We believe finding the right person who is engaged, passionate and invested in Avara and its long-term objectives is critical. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to adapt and collaborate with internal team and external constituents.
Come work for a collaborative, exciting women owned business! Avara was just named Inc. 5000 list of FASTEST GROWING privately held companies in the country! We were #406 on the overall list and #3 in terms of fastest growing women’s apparel retailers. The list represents a one-of-a-kind look at the most successful independent businesses. We are so honored to be named on this list and look forward to continued growth!
- Curate new relationships/maintain current relationships with influencers and management agencies
- Research new potential influencers who would be a good fit for the brand
- Negotiate rates for content and build contracts for each partnership to maintain a healthy profit
- Plan out posting schedule monthly
- Build line sheets for influencers based on their aesthetic and style
- Manage inventory levels for products included in hauls
- Engage with affiliates on all social media platforms
- Stay up to date on Avara’s influencer hauls to assure contract requirements have been met (ie. brand name is pronounced correctly, everything fits the influencer and is steamed, required number of frames has been posted, etc.)
- Manage invoices, looking over to assure details are correct before submitting to operations for payment
- Monitor and track results of influencers on the daily and work with buying team if things are selling quickly
- Pull and provide monthly reporting of influencer results for the company
- Analyze monthly reports and maintain any reoccurring successful partnerships/look for any that we may need to part ways with
- Strategize Influencer program to continue growth monthly
- Organize lunches, meet ups, collections, and growing organic relationships with all our partners
- Keep an eye on competitors and how they are utilizing their affiliates/come up with new ideas for growing the program
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing at multitasking and managing multiple tasks at once - with a self-starter attitude!
- Ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects to ensure they are fully completed from start to finish
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A keen eye for creative content, constantly bringing new ideas to the team
- Positive, energetic, and professional attitude with a customer-focused mindset
- Willingness to try new things with minimal fear of failure
- Passion for constant improvement in a fast-changing environment
- 2-4 years proven work experience in Marketing (Affiliate marketing is a plus)
- Knowledge and experience working with influencers, agencies, third parties, etc.
- BS degree in Marketing of other relevant field