7 Fun Athleisure Outfits for Any Setting
There are so many things to love about the athleisure look. Who doesn’t love warm pullovers and cute shoes you can wear to the gym and running errands? It’s comfortable and stylish, and you don’t even have to go to the gym to be able to wear this versatile trend. Whether you want to look cute at your next hot yoga class or just want a comfortable outfit to wear when you’re working from home, you’ll love our list of seven fun athleisure outfits for any setting.
1. Long-Sleeved Cotton Shirt, Fitted Joggers, and Fashion Sneakers — According to Savvy Southern Chic, athleisure is a fashion trend that involves wearing clothing that looks like it’s intended for working out. What better way to capture the quintessential athleisure look than with a long-sleeved cotton shirt, fitted joggers, and fashion sneakers? While you can rock this kind of look when you’re on the elliptical at the gym, you can also wear this when going to the grocery store or grabbing lunch with your girlfriends.
2. Tennis Dress and Sneakers — Just like we started wearing yoga pants when we weren’t even going to yoga, can we talk about wearing a tennis dress without having to head to the tennis court? Alternatively, rock a tennis skirt and a tank and cropped jacket. We’re all about dresses you can wear during your workout or at Sunday brunch with your girlfriends. Take a look at our trendy dresses for more athleisure inspiration, and complete the look with white platform sneakers.Browse Our Trendy Dresses
3. Matching Athletic Set and Platform Sandals — The same way a white t-shirt and jeans are the cornerstone of any casual look, a matching athletic set is a must-have for any athleisure-inspired wardrobe. For a retro look, get a matching sweatshirt jacket and sweatpants with platform sandals. It’s a fun twist on a classic crew neck and sweatpants.
4. Long-Sleeved Bodysuit and Track Pants — A simple, long-sleeved one-piece bodysuit can take you from a productive work-from-home day to a post-workday workout at the gym. Pair them with sweatpants or nylon track pants that you can wear all day. Is a bodysuit not your thing? Swap the one-piece top with any of our cute tops for women if you prefer a more free-flowing look.
5. Zip-Up Hoodie and Biker Shorts — The biker shorts and zip-up hoodie combination is a great choice for a brisk Spring afternoon hike or a warm summer morning yoga session. It’s also a practical yet stylish option if you just need to get out the door. Accessorize this look with cable crew socks and canvas sneakers.
6. Blazer and Leggings — You’ll love the structured look of a blazer and leggings for modern sophistication. Try an oversized black blazer with high-waisted leggings and slip-on sandals. It’s a versatile look that will take you from the boardroom to your BOSU ball.
7. Open Cardigan and Sweatpants — There are plenty of ways to interpret the open cardigan and sweatpants outfit. You can wear the cardigan with a sports bra as a top or a long-sleeved rib top. This look goes well with anything from a plain white tee underneath to a fun graphic tee. The open cardigan and sweatpants look works exceptionally well when you wear them with bright colors. If you love the idea of a floral cardigan and neon sweatpants, be sure to look at all of our colorful clothing must-haves.Shop Our New Colorful Clothing Essentials
Dressing for comfort doesn’t mean you have to give up style. Don’t be afraid to break the rules and wear the same trendy dresses you can play tennis in and then grab brunch after. These athleisure outfits are meant to carry you from moment to moment, so you’ll be comfortable and stylish wherever you go.