How Does Shop Pay Installments Work?
- Shop Pay gives you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into four equal, bi-weekly, interest-free installment payments. Shop Pay Installments is an option for orders between $50 USD and $3,000 USD.
- There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees, and your credit score isn't affected.
Am I Eligible To Use Shop Pay Installments?
- To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to live in the United States, be 18 years or older and register for Shop Pay. When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between $50 USD and $3,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- If you need to make any changes to your Shop Pay account then you need to update this with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- Shop Pay Installments doesn't accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.