5 Unique Summer Wedding Guest Outfits
As we head into wedding season, it’s time to celebrate the beauty of the warmer Summer season with cute and unique outfits to wear as a wedding guest. According to Brides, how you’ll dress for a Summer wedding will depend on a few things like the weather forecast and the dress code. While a formal event will call for longer dresses and shimmery fabrics, you can easily wear a flowy maxi dress to semi-formal events and a simple floral-patterned ensemble for a more casual wedding. To help you look effortlessly stylish and stand out with an air of grace and elegance, we’ve put together a list of five unique Summer wedding guest outfits that will make a lasting impression without overshadowing the bride or groom.
1. The Floral Midi Dress with Something Different — To add a twist to the Summery look of a floral midi dress, get a midi dress with an asymmetrical hemline or with a cutout detail. Pair the dress with strappy heels and a wide-brimmed hat for an extra touch of elegance. Complete the look with cute earrings like any of our floral-inspired earrings or our understated gold hoops.
2. The Bold Jumpsuit — You’ll be the best-dressed guest in the room with a bold jumpsuit that’s sure to turn heads. Try a bold color like fuchsia or bright blue. You can go for a bold look from head to toe by accessorizing with embellished or metallic accessories, or you can go for more understated pieces to help strike a balance. When wearing an outfit in such a bright color, you may want to balance out the look with neutral-toned shoes. Try any of the wedges or sandals from our shoe collection in a neutral tone to find a shoe that works best for your look.
3. The Cut-Out — For a unique Summer wedding guest look, opt for a dress with an eye-catching detail like a cut-out in the back. Pair the cut-out dress with strappy sandals and delicate jewelry to complete this chic ensemble. If you like the idea of a cut-out dress, you may also enjoy a fitted top with a mini or midi skirt. To get a similar effect to the cut-out dress, try any of our two piece sets and mix and match with our cute skirts. This could be a great option if you’re going to an outdoor wedding or one that’s more laid-back.
4. The Tiered Dress — Try a trendy wedding look with a tiered dress and pair it with wedge sandals and a straw hat for a cute look. This fanciful yet sophisticated outfit is perfect for outdoor weddings. For more fun and flirty dresses, take a look at all of our chic dresses at Avara.
5. The Wide-Legged Pants and Structured Top — If dresses just aren’t your thing, try a pair of wide-legged pants with a structured blouse. You can go for wide-leg pants in an exciting print and pair them with a solid-colored top and blazer for a structured look. Finish your look with pumps so this wedding guest look can easily combine comfort and elegance.
Whether you like wearing a delicate dress with a floral print or a monochromatic bold jumpsuit in a striking neon pink, these outfits will help you exude confidence and make a lasting impression. From beachy weddings where you’ll be able to dip your toes in the warm sand to a charming barnyard wedding, these outfits are sure to bring all the compliments. Embrace your personal style and add a unique touch to your wedding guest look with our Avaraista-approved accessories. After all, no look is complete without accessories to help your outfit pop, so be sure to browse our wide selection of fun accessories at Avara for the wedding season.