6 Stylish Resort Outfits for Women
One of the best parts about heading out on vacation is picking out your outfits. As you dream about indulging in mimosas at the pool and getting a much-needed nap on the beach, you’ll want to make sure you’re dressed for the part — and the resort party! From flowy maxi dresses to playful rompers, let’s get into vacay mode with any of these six cute vacation outfits for women.
1. Flowy Maxi Dresses — For a classic resort look, get a long and flowy maxi dress in a bright color or exciting pattern like florals or something abstract. You’ll make a statement once you pair your maxi dress with cute shoes. For extra height, wear wedges or block heels and accessorize with a sunhat and sunglasses.
2. High-Waisted Shorts — When exploring the resort, get a pair of high-waisted shorts. It’s a comfortable and stylish choice that can be paired with a breezy white tee or a peplum blouse. If you love the look and feel of high-waisted shorts, check out all of our stylish shorts that can be worn during and after your vacation.
3. Denim Shorts — Denim shorts offer a versatile option that can be worn over a swimsuit (bikini top or one-piece, depending on your style!) after you’ve hit the beach or when you want a chic casual look. Pair your denim shorts with any of our trendy tops that are sure to bring all the compliments. If you anticipate the resort getting chilly at night, swap your denim shorts for a pair of white skinny jeans that will offer more coverage but still have that resort-friendly look.
4. Versatile One-Pieces — Wearing a one-piece isn’t just for swimming. A statement swimsuit easily doubles as a bodysuit that can be paired with high-waisted or denim shorts. For additional coverage, consider comfortable and chic wide-leg pants so you’ll feel comfortable to roam the resort or when you are lounging at the resort bar. A one-piece can be worn under a flowy maxi dress or with a swimsuit coverup. Look for fun details like ruffles or cutouts.
5. Swimsuit Coverups — According to InStyle, it’s essential to have a swim coverup during your vacation, so you’ll be able to walk around the resort while still wearing your swimsuit. Try any of our Mariana swimsuit coverups that are lightweight and easy to throw on. They’re available in neutral colors like black and nude, so they’ll match everything in your wardrobe.Shop Our Cute Vacation Outfits
6. Playful Rompers — Dressing up or down a romper is so easy. Get a romper in a lightweight fabric like linen or cotton that’s breathable for your resort stay. Rompers require minimal effort and can be dressed up with wedges or low-heel sandals.
Your vacation is your time to relax and indulge in a little “you” time. Our chic resort clothing at Avara is the perfect way to get into the vacay mindset. The most important thing is choosing comfortable and breathable resort wear so you’ll stay cool even in the Summer heat. Be sure to grab some matching shoes and accessories like statement jewelry or wide-brimmed hats to complete your poolside look, and all you’ll need when you get to your destination is ae fun drink with an umbrella in it!