6 Cute Vacation Outfits
You’ve booked your flight, gassed up your car, and reserved the hotel, and now it’s time to start packing for your trip. The good news is that you don’t have to pay extra for baggage just to get a couple of cute vacation outfits in your bag. Instead, take any of these tips that will give you that vacation capsule wardrobe to save room in your luggage. Here are six cute vacation outfits to get started!
1. The Basic White Tee — Every woman needs an essential white tee in her wardrobe, regardless of going on vacation or not. Wearing a white tee when you’re on vacation makes planning out your outfits even easier. That’s because a cropped or traditional white t-shirt is a neutral base for any of your looks. This essential tee can be worn with anything from linen pants to joggers to pencil skirts.
2. Fun and Flirty Dresses — According to InStyle, you can wear a sundress as your perfect day-to-night outfit on vacation. To dress it down or keep it casual, wear it with flip-flops or sandals. If you want to dress it up for a night out, put on some strappy heels and accessorize with delicate jewelry to elevate your look. If your looking for your go-to dress, be sure to look at all of our trendy dresses to find a pretty dress you’ll love wearing throughout your entire vacation and beyond.
3. Beautiful and Bold Blouses — Dare to wear something that will make you feel beautiful and bold with our wide array of trendy blouses. You don’t have to stick to whites and browns, and other neutral tones for your resort wear when you’re on vacation. Instead of just minimalist pieces for your vacay, add in some fun blouses with exciting patterns like swirls, paisley, and tie-dye, along with bold colors like neon pink or baby blue.
4. Cute Yet Comfy — If you’re a mom, you know that the reality is, more often than not, you’re prioritizing comfortable clothes. The good news is that Avara offers a variety of pieces that will keep you cute and comfortable no matter what your plans are! Take a look at our guide on cute comfy clothes for mom that you can rock on your vacation.
5. It’s All About the Accessories — We’ve been talking a lot about what outfits you can wear when you’re on vacation, but we can’t forget to talk about accessories when you’re at the beach or lying by the pool. Whether you’re going on a jungle adventure, zipping through a new city, or just trying to binge your favorite show from the comfort of your lounge chair under a palm tree, sunglasses are a must on vacation. Bring a hat that gives some additional coverage to help protect both your eyes and your hair. Another versatile accessory to bring on vacation is a crossbody fanny pack, especially if you plan on being active!
6. Shorts and Jeans — When in doubt, few vacation outfits are as essential and classic as wearing your favorite top with shorts or your pretty bluejeans. Pack at least one pair of shorts and a pair of denims you love, and these bottoms can be transformed from day to night, all based on the top you wear and the accessories you add for flair.
Vacations are all about taking a little “me time” for yourself. It’s time to relax and throw out any preconceived ideas about fashion rules out the window and just “do you.” That being said, you don’t totally have to ignore basic fashion protocol. Just be inspired by these essential vacation outfit ideas, and you’ll be in the know of what to pack for your next fabulous vacation.