6 Colorful Easter Outfits for Women
Whether you’re dressing up the family for the Sunday Easter service or getting the kids ready for an Easter egg hunt, there are plenty of beautiful outfits you’ll love to wear in honor of the holiday. Think vibrant colors and bold patterns as you step out into the season. Get excited about the spring, and get a head start on celebrating Easter with these six adorable and colorful easter outfits for women!1. Mix and Match with Pink and Green — One of the easiest ways to look Easter-ready is by pairing classic Easter colors: pink and green. There are plenty of ways to make this look come together. Take a look at any of our trendy dresses that come in pink or green. You can wear an emerald green jumpsuit with strappy heels and silver or gold jewelry or a long pink dress with a tiered skirt and rhinestone heels. It is the spring season, after all, so if you want to wear a pink top with a green skirt or vice versa, you can totally wear that for Easter, too! Browse our wide selection of cute and colorful skirts to pick out your pink or green look for Easter.
Check Out Our Colorful Skirts
2. Throw in Some Lilac — Light purple hues like lilac or lavender are a beautiful choice for spring outfits. It’s a soft and feminine color that pairs great with neutrals for a sophisticated and classic ensemble. You can mix lilac with other pastels like powder blue and soft yellow for a playful look you’ll love wearing all spring.
3. Spring Florals — According to the EveryMom, if you’re looking for an elevated casual look that can take you from the morning church service to the afternoon Easter egg hunt, try pairing a floral blouse with white wide-leg jeans. Finish off the look with heeled sandals and a layered gold necklace. A convertible bag will make it easy for you to look fashionable while being able to carry all of your essentials on the go. If you love our floral tops, be sure to also look at our other colorful printed tops for more Easter inspiration.Browse Our Printed Tops
4. Sage and Neutrals — Wearing neutral-toned hues all by themselves can feel a bit tired, so throw in a fun spring color in there like sage. You can play around with different textures like a suede sage top with a beige leather bag. If you’re wearing an all-sage outfit, you can accessorize with white strappy sandals and a and some silver jewelry to help balance out the look.
5. Layering with White Coats — Spring isn’t just for pretty floral skirts and bright-colored dresses. The months of March and April can still be pretty brisk, so you’ll want to make sure you have a white coat that pairs with just about everything in your wardrobe. Because of how neutral white is, you can easily complement your look by wearing a bold, contrasting color like a red dress or a yellow top with your white coat.
6. Pastel Power Suit — Easter is the perfect time to break out your pastel power suit. With pastels, you don’t have to stick to classic Easter colors like pink or green. You can have fun with other pastel colors like powder blue or a light sunflower yellow. If you’re going to wear a power suit, you may just be thinking about a suit jacket and matching pants, but you can also wear a blazer, a nice top, and any of our cute skirts to create your own pastel power suit.
We hope this list has inspired you to get creative and have fun trying out different spring patterns and colors. Whether you choose to rock that pretty pastel power suit or keep it more casual with sage and neutrals, you’ll have plenty of clothes to choose from at Avara that you’ll love wearing on Easter and the entire spring season.
Curious about more styling tips for colorful clothes? Check out our helpful guide on styling colorful clothes for Easter and any other time you