7 Stylish Brunch Outfits
It’s hard to decide what’s more exciting: eating brunch itself or deciding on your brunch outfit, but, either way, styling your outfit for brunch is a great opportunity to showcase some fun looks. To help you strike a balance between comfort and style, we’ve put together a list of seven stylish brunch outfits. From trendy pants and flirty dresses to standout accessories that are sure to bring in compliments from your girlfriends, check out these seven brunch-approved looks.
1. Sundress and Sandals — According to stylists, sundresses (also known as summer dresses) are a great opportunity to show off some of your favorite features. If you want to show off your long legs at brunch, opt for a mini dress. Recently got a tan or just want a little more vitamin D? Slip into an open-back sundress and finish off your look with strappy sandals. The classic flowy sundress and simple sandals look pairs well with a statement necklace or earrings for an extra touch of glam. It’s the perfect brunch look for sitting on the patio over mimosas and avocado toast.
2. Romper or Jumpsuit and Wedges — While a jumpsuit and romper are both one-pieces, a jumpsuit is usually long and covers the legs, while rompers can feature short or long pant legs. Depending on the weather and how much leg you want to show off, a romper and a pair of cute wedges are a chic look for brunch. Finish off the look with a floppy straw hat for a casual weekend outfit.
3. High-Waisted Pants and a Fitted Top — High-waisted jeans and other kinds of high-waisted pants are back in style. Pair your high-waisted denim or tailored pants with a fitted top. Add on strappy sandals and a bedazzled clutch purse to complete the look. After all, no look is complete without some accessories to elevate your outfit. Complete your look with cute earrings like gold hoops or anything with rhinestones to add some glitz and glamor to your brunch look.Style Your Look with Cute Earrings
4. Maxi Skirt and Blouse — Channel your inner bohemian darling with a flowy maxi skirt and blouse. This comfortable and stylish option goes great with gladiator sandals or espadrilles, along with a fedora hat. If you love the maxi skirt and blouse combo, take a look at all of our cute skirts so you can try out different styles like midi skirts and mini skirts, too!
5. Denim and Block Heels — Some of us ladies love a solid pair of denim jeans, and we’re all for it. Wear denim from head to toe with a denim jacket, a plain white tee, and your favorite pair of jeans. Finish off the look with block heels like a chunky black heel or a two-tone block heel for a modern twist.
6. Jean Shorts and Graphic Tee — If you’re having a more casual brunch gathering or just hanging out with your girlfriends at home, try jean shorts and a graphic tee. It’s a laidback and easy-to-wear option that can be dressed up if you’re going out with a crossbody and kitten heels.
7. Midi Dress and Booties — The midi dress and booties combo is a great year-round brunch outfit. Layer up with a bomber jacket and beanie if it’s a bit chilly. If you prefer to swap the midi dress for a different kind of dress, get inspired by all of our trendy dresses.
Few things are as fun and exciting as being able to express your personal style over great food and even better company. A brunch gathering is a great way to play around with different colors and prints, especially if you and your besties are going to be taking selfies with the delicious food and drinks. The key to picking the perfect brunch outfit is one that will make you feel comfortable and confident, so put on whatever makes you feel your best, and you’ll be the best-dressed guest at brunch and beyond.