5 Fun Holiday Outfits for Women
The holidays are upon us, which means whether you’re looking for an outfit for your office holiday party, or want something new and fun to wear to your family’s New Year's Eve party, there are plenty of comfy yet chic options you can choose from to stay warm and look fabulous this Winter. Get inspired by any of these five fun holiday outfits for women that are sure to feel warm but look fabulous this holiday season.
1. Faux Leather Leggings and an Oversized Sweater — Get an easy-to-style holiday look by wearing black faux leather leggings with an oversized sweater. For a sleek monochromatic look, you can wear black from head to toe with an oversized black sweater. Thiscan help balance out more form-fitting leggings, along with a black scarf, black ankle booties, and a black clutch. If you want to add a pop of color instead, wear faux leather leggings with an oversized sweater in a bright color like ruby red, or go bold with a sparkly sweater with gemstone accents.
2. Sweater Dress and Ankle Boots — If you love sweaters but don’t want to stick to just wearing a sweater with jeans or leggings, try a sweater dress instead. Try out different lengths of the sweater dress until you find which suits you or the occasion best. You may want to try a mini sweater dress, one that falls just above your knees and another that is a bit longer like a maxi sweater dress. Any of these sweater dress lengths look great with tan ankle boots. (This paragraph doesn’t really fit with what we have in stock so I’m not sure if we should update to something else?
3. Jeans and a Plaid Top — If you’re looking for women’s holiday clothes that are perfect for the holiday season but can also be worn outside of the Winter holidays, you can’t go wrong with jeans and a plaid top. It’s a great look for moms on the go or running errands! Here’s how to rock this Wintertime look: Wear blue jeans and a plaid top with a vest. Accessorize with a fuzzy beanie, a gold bracelet, and ankle boots in an animal print like leopard or cheetah. Yes, you can totally mix prints and colors, which means you can definitely rock cheetah boots with your red and green plaid or tartan top this year.
Same here- we don’t carry any pieces like mentioned in the paragraph above. If people are reading these on our site aren’t they going to want to find them from us?
4. Dress Up with a Chic Dress — You don’t have to wear a long sequined gown this holiday season if that’s not your style. There are plenty of chic dresses you can wear this Winter with a contemporary twist including details of holiday classics you’ll love. Try a pretty and elegant green dress with puff sleeves and a square neckline, full of holiday favorite details like a ruffle-tiered skirt. (The end of that sentence doesn’t flow.) For ladies that enjoy the feel of pants but love the look of a dress, wear a polished tweed jumpsuit that gives you the best of both worlds.Shop Our Chic Dresses
5. Layer Up with Neutrals — According to Glamour, if you’re going to wear neutrals on top or your bottom skirt or pants, you’ll want your look to have that pop of color like flashy shoes. Another way to add a pop of color to your look is by wearing a pretty trench coat in a hue like a powdery blue to make your neutral-toned attire, like a gray pencil skirt or white midi skirt, feel more festive. These are great options if you’re looking for fun details to wear to your next office holiday party. You can also layer up with accessories such as a comfy blanket scarf to complete your look. (Another paragraph with several items we wouldn’t carry)
Browse Our Stylish Skirts
These are just a few of the fun holiday outfits you can wear this holiday season. The reality is that we don’t always need to go all-out in a formal sequin gown, but you can still look chic and stay comfortable with any of these holiday outfits. With any of these chic Winter outfits, you’ll love how you look in all those family photos of you eating Christmas dinner or spending the day watching holiday movies.