7 Bachelorette Party Outfits to Celebrate In
According to the Knot, over 80% of bachelorette parties take place in the mainland U.S., specifically in top cities like Las Vegas, LA, and NYC. When you’re picking out outfits for the bachelorette party, you’ll want to dress accordingly to the activities you’ll be doing and the overall vibe of the bride and her bridal party. From nights out on the town to lowkey self-care moments with your girlfriends at the spa, check out our list of seven stylish and comfortable bachelorette party outfits to celebrate in.
1. The Classic LBD — The classic little black dress (LBD) is a safe and popular choice for any bachelorette party. If you and the bridal party are going to be dancing the night away, dress up your LBD with strappy heels, statement earrings, and a glittery clutch. For a more casual version of the LBD look, wear it with flats and delicate gold jewelry. If you love the timeless look of the little black dress, be sure to look at all of our chic dresses in different colors, cuts, and styles to match any occasion.
2. Maxi Dress — As an option for a more formal bachelorette party, wear a maxi dress with stacked jewelry and block heels for an elegant and sophisticated look. Turn heads with an abstract patterned maxi dress with a halter neckline or a one-shouldered dress in a whimsical pattern.
3. Sequin Dress — If you’re headed to the popular bachelorette party destination of Nashville or any other country city, it’s time to put on your sparkles with a sequin dress. Get inspired by boots and bling attire for that chic country flair look. The glamorous, sparkly look can get balanced out with black heels and a simple clutch to really let that sequin dress shine.
4. Matching Top and Skirt Set — For a fun and flirty look, get a matching top and skirt set for the bachelorette party. A bold pattern or metallic fabric is perfect for a night out. Add on kitten heels and a crossbody bag to complete the look.
5. Loungewear — Loungewear or an activewear set could be a matching crop top and leggings or a lightweight athletic jacket and biker shorts. If you’re celebrating the bachelorette party outdoors or have activities planned like a spa day or yoga session, loungewear may be your go-to bachelorette party choice. You can take your loungewear from a relaxing day to an exciting evening by accessorizing with elegant gold jewelry or a standout crossbody bag. From minimalist earrings to glittery boots, Avara has plenty of accessories to elevate your bachelorette party look.Find Matching Accessories
6. Jumpsuit or Romper — As a stylish and comfortable alternative to a dress, try a jumpsuit or romper. A jumpsuit with long pants looks great in a bold color and print, and you can finish off the look with drop earrings and espadrilles. For a playful and trendy outfit, try a patterned romper with white ankle booties.
7. Statement Blouse and Denim — A classic is a classic for a reason, and that’s why we’re all about a statement blouse and denim for a bachelorette party. It’s casual yet fashionable, and it’s the kind of look you can wear with fashion sneakers or dress up with stilettos and hoop earrings.
With any of these fun bachelorette party ideas, you’ll feel confident and ready to celebrate the special bride-to-be. Browse all of our special occasion outfits with a variety of both classic and elegant looks and contemporary and daring choices. There are countless options to choose from when you want to be the best-dressed guest. No look is complete without fun accessories, so put on your dancing shoes and a trendy pair of earrings, and you’ll be the life of the bachelorette party!