How to Put Together the Perfect Summer Party Outfit
Summer is finally here, which means it’s time to start getting ready for fun Summer outings. We’ve put together a helpful list of how to put together the perfect Summer party outfit. Let’s get excited about embracing the laid-back vibes of the Summer season while wearing breezy dresses and vibrant tops to help you keep your cool when the heat is on.
1. Wear Light Fabrics — The last thing you want during the Summer is to wear tops and bottoms that will weigh you down. Wear short sleeve tops in light colors like white, neutrals, and pastels to help alleviate the Summer heat. Embracing light fabrics will help your skin breathe so that you stay cool no matter how hot your Summer party gets.Shop Our Colorful Short Sleeve Tops
2. Mix and Match Patterns and Colors — According to InStyle, there are so many fun ways to mix prints and different colors when you’re styling your outfit. If you’re mixing prints, you can mix one loud and bold print with a more subtle print. Coordinate your look by mixing a polka-dot outfit with a striped purse. When wearing bolder patterns like animal prints, throw in solid neutrals or something floral to add an unexpected twist. Incorporating playful patterns and vibrant colors in your ensemble can easily liven up any Summer party.
3. Best-Dressed Guest at the Party — If you want to be the best-dressed guest at any party this Summer, it’s important to dress for the occasion. With a casual backyard party, you don’t need to wear stilettos, but if you want to add some height to your outfit, try wedges or espadrilles so that your heels won’t sink in the grass. Laid-back events are the perfect time to wear classic jean shorts with a stylish top, while a more formal event may require a tailored jumpsuit with a lightweight blazer. Steal the show at your next Summer party with a structured sleeve maxi dress and a statement bag.
4. Balance Style and Comfort — To help you balance style and comfort, a flowy dress is the perfect option that is sure to turn heads. Browse all of our chic dresses for easy and effortless options to wear at any Summer soiree. If the party is taking place during a holiday like Memorial Day or the 4th of July, accessorize with patriotic accessories in red, white, and blue or with stars and stripes. Confidence is key to looking great at any event, so pick an outfit that you’ll enjoy wearing and feel comfortable and confident in all day long. If you don’t want to wear sky-high heels, don’t!
5. Add Summery Accessories — No look is complete without stylish accessories. Some seasonal-appropriate accessories you can add to your Summer party outfit are cute gold earrings or a colorful headband. Anything with blooming floral patterns or nautical stripes offers a classic Summertime feel.Browse Our Cute Accessories
6. Wear Summer Shoes — Finish off your Summer party looks with neutral-toned sandals or embellished flats. If you plan on dancing the night away, ensure you pick a shoe with good arch support so your feet don’t tire out by the end of the night. Any of our Summer shoes, from tan wedges to baby blue sandals, pair well with our wide array of chic skirts, too!
Summer is the perfect season to experiment with different patterns and wear bright colors to brighten your mood. Accessorize with statement sunnies and wide-brimmed hats, and be sure to check out our guide on how to accessorize for more ideas on how to elevate your perfect Summer party outfit. With fun jewelry and a pretty Summer dress, you’ll be ready to party!